Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Easiest Ever!

I absolutely love figuring out dinners to make that are super fast and easy yet still delicious!  To me, Chicken Fettucini Alfredo is one of the fastest and easiest things that I make.  Don't get me wrong, I love spending lots of time in the kitchen but sometimes I don't have the luxury of having all that time so I like to have "go to meals" that I can just whip up in a flash.  This meal literally has 4 main ingredients and then 2 garnishes if you desire.  How easy is that?!  I loved serving this with my Goat Cheese Bruschetta (recipe to follow)!  It is super hearty and comforting!  We love having a relaxing Sunday night to start the week! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Chicken Fettucini Alfredo


What you will need:
1 pkg Chicken Breasts (thin sliced worked great because it cooked faster)
1 jar Bertolli Mushroom Alfredo, or any jar of Alfredo sauce that you prefer
3 servings of Fettucini Noodles
Tony Chachere's Spice N' Herbs Seasoning

Suggested Garnishes: chopped Green Onions and Diced Tomatoes

First thing to do is to lay your chicken breasts out on a plate where they are not overlapping.  Sprinkle Tony Chachere's Spice N' Herbs Seasoning generously over all the pieces.  Using a fork, flip each piece of chicken over and sprinkle the other side generously as well.   We decided to grill the chicken in "The Big Green Egg" grill for fun but you can sauté it in a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Either way you choose, it will turn out delicious.
While the chicken is cooking, cook your noodles according to the package instructions.

After your chicken and noodles are cooked.  You can warm up about 1/2 to 2/3 jar of the Alfredo Sauce on low in a sauce pan on the stove.  It doesn't take long to warm so be sure to watch and stir it. Then cut your chicken into strips or however you prefer to serve it.

Then serve a nest of noodles with the Alfredo sauce on top of it and top it with your chicken breast.  I love to sprinkle on a few pinches of green onions and tomatoes.  I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment