Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Migraines, Headaches and Cheese



Most of you are looking at that title and wondering how those three things go together.  I recently found out that I am very sensitive to cheese.  It triggers headaches and migraines for me.  I am no longer able to eat any of the cheeses that I love and love to cook with.  The only cheese I can have now is Mozzarella, cream cheese, American, and Velveeta cheese.  There are several other foods that I can no longer enjoy as well but none as sad as the cheese.   So how will this affect you?  Well, I have reworked many of my staple recipes to be either cheese free to have exchanged the cheese for one of the ones I can have.  I am finding that it's not as big of a loss as I thought!  If you would like to learn more about this "sensitivity" please feel free to message me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment