Saturday, January 1, 2011

4th of July Idea

Yes, I know the 4th of July is like half a year away, however, I had to post this so I don't forget this great idea!

I was just making J and I a little afternoon snack of my pizza bites (recipe to follow)  and on the pan they look almost like an American Flag!  So cool!  So my idea is that I will make them again for a 4th of July party and line a platter with one like of Pepperoni Pizza Bites and then follow it with a row of Cheese Pizza Bites and then repeat it until I have the correct amount of stripes for my "flag"...thus creating a white and red stripe pattern.  In the upper left corner where the blue with the white stars is on the flag, I will do Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with White dollops of cheese or maybe a white dip!  Oh my goodness, I can't wait to make this!  This would also be great to make for Veteran's Day or Flag Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment